Sunday, June 10, 2012

New baby New house New life

Well I finally got my wish of another baby but I kinda wish I waited now I love my daughter and I'm glad I had her but it is soo much harder with two only 20 months apart one needs to constantly eat while the other wants to play. I can't take Raelynn outside because she is too young for sunscreen plus it is Hott outside like 90 plus.And now work wants me to come back a day sooner which means I need to sleep but I can't my head is still hurting from last night. Well I guess it's for the best it will mean over time or an extra day I can't remember when they pay period cut off is. I'm trying to be super mom but it breaks my heart to leave my daughter at night because now I feel like both kids won't know me.
When I was pregnant working third I barely saw Bruce I was exhausted I barely spent time with him and it's probably the reason why he has a speech delay :(. I want the best for my kids and I don't think it's me but I can't change that fact I just wish I had more stamina and not being over weight might help but I don't have time to work on myself my kids come first and always will

1 comment:

  1. Amber, don't beat yourself up over Bruce's speech delay!! You'll never know if things would be different had you been home with him EVERY minute of everyday. You're a great mom!! And you'll figure out a way to make it all work! And if you need help with the kids at all this summer while I am summer break, let me know! OK?!? Also, you CAN work on yourself even though your time is limited. I have a plan. Next time we talk I will let you in on it...OK? :)

    ReplyDelete